Saturday, December 6, 2008

Packing and Playing

Packing and playing pretty much sum up my day. We have some snow on the ground! I couldn't wait to take Reilly out once there was enough for her to play. She loves to play with a tennis ball in the snow. She could entertain herself for hours. She chases the ball and kicks it around in the snow. It is so cute.

The packing part of the day has not been as much fun. We are moving on December 19th, which means we have less than two weeks to get everything packed up and ready. My mom is coming down next weekend and my friend Julie volunteered to come help next weekend as well, but I wanted to get a start this weekend and pack up some of things that we won't need. I am not a very good packer. Every time I get a box full I try to move it out of the way and I can barely lift it. Oh well, hopefully the movers are stronger than me.

On Friday Eric and I both took the day off work to finish up stuff for the new house!!!! We had to pick out all of our new appliances. That took most of the day. We wanted to compare prices between several stores. We found that no one else could really compete with Best Buy. And the guy that helped us at Best Buy was AMAZING. He was so knowledgeable and helpful.
I can't wait until we see these babies in our new kitchen.





And here is the kitchen that these will be going in. I think the black will look very nice. We originally wanted stainless steel but decided we could get more for our money in black. And I have been told that stainless is very difficult to keep looking clean. So we are happy with our choice.

No comments: