Everyone has their own opinion regarding this holiday but for us we enjoy the opportunity to show each other how much we care. Plus I personally love any occasion to plan something! Someone once told me they find any reason to celebrate a good one and I thought that was a good attitude to have so I embraced it and made it my own.
The picture above is my gift to Eric this year. When we were in Jamaica he went scuba diving every day. At the resort they had someone taking pictures of everything we did and then giving us little slips of paper so you could purchase the photo in the gift shop. We went and looked at our pictures and decided not to spend the extra money buying any of them. However I could tell that Eric liked this one of him holding a sea cucumber. Before we left I slipped into the gift shop and bought it without Eric knowing. I was able to hide it from him all this time! Anyone who knows me and how hard it is for me to keep a gift a secret knows what an accomplishment this was for me. Anyway I created a little scavenger hunt for Eric to find this gift. He had clues all over the house that would tell him where to find the next clue. I must say he enjoyed that more than I thought he would. Although he had a hard time figuring out where to go from the clues. It was really funny.
Eric surprised me and sent a dozen red roses and chocolates on Friday at work. They are very pretty! He also got me the Madagascar movie set. I love movies like this and especially think Madagascar 2 is hysterical. I LOVE the character Julian. But I also love the penguins and Moto Moto was also hilarious. Oh you just have to watch it. Of course you might not find it as amusing as I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment