
Today marks the beginning of a 20 pound weight loss in 20 weeks challenge I have joined. I came across a blog AshisFit several months ago. I have read all about Ashlee who has lost 80 pounds! She is very inspirational and shares a lot of good tips and recipes. I was very excited when I figured out that she lived in my new home town.
Earlier this week she talked about forming a group and creating a challenge to lose her last 20 pounds. I was very excited to join this challenge and group! I am blown away that 131 people have entered this group. I am also blown away by her organization, inspiration, and the tools that she has made available! I just printed off my 20 in 20 chart to track my weight loss each week. There is even a place to put a sticker over each 1/2 pound that I lose. I am also hoping that by publishing this on the blog I will feel accountable. Maybe I will scan in some pictures of me before I put on this weight I have been carrying around - for some extra motivation!
I have gotten a little head start on this challenge because I began my own challenge to work out 6 days a week in the entire month of March, even if all I do is walk. So far, I have stuck to that challenge and charted each day what I have accomplished. This new challenge came just at the right time to keep me on track. So here I go - in the morning I weigh in. (By the way does anyone remember the rule for hyphens? Do you only use them if the two words describe the word that follows? If anyone can shed some light on that I would appreciate it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment