Monday, April 12, 2010

Weeks 22-24


Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

Well I wish I could agree with the above but so far, no movement. At least not that I have been able to identify as being Owen. Hopefully this just means that it will become pretty obvious in the next couple of weeks.

We had a very productive weekend! We purchased an electric edger used it immediately. We still need to do the edging along the street curb but it is not nearly the ordeal it was when we used the manual edger. Good riddens to that thing!

Today I am not feeling well. I was starting to develop a cold over the weekend but it is here in full force today. Stuffy head, sore throat, blah! I have a call into the doctor this morning to find out what I can take and I am hoping he will just call in an antibiotic for me. Eric and I definitely caught up on our sleep this weekend and that was much needed for both of us.

Eric will be 30 years old this weekend. We have plans Saturday night, and I have managed to not tell him what they are! I am not usually very good a keeping secrets and surprises but so far so good.

That is all that is new around our house.

No comments: