Thursday, November 11, 2010

3 Months Old





Owen is 3 months old today! As you can see from the video I posted earlier, his newest trick is reaching for things. He seems to realize that if he hits the fish hanging in front of him on his bouncer seat that they will make different sounds. He has better control over his arms and can now slowly move them where he wants them. Sometimes you can tell he is trying to get his arms to do something and he just can't make them work. He doesn't seem to get frustrated very often, he just keeps trying and then loses interest.

He is almost always full of smiles! He is a morning person. He wakes up very happy and full of things to say. However, the rest of the day when he wakes up after a nap he is very cranky for a few minutes. He always had a big smile for Daddy when he comes home. He loves it when I sing and talk to him. I will sing the letters of his name to him and he seems to love that the most. He has noticed Reilly and smiles big at her. He started drooling and chewing on things, mostly his hands, so I am wondering if he has some early signs of teething.

He loves attention. He started staying in the nursery at church and they told me he sat in the bouncy seat smiling at all the other kids that were looking at him and playing peek-a-boo with him. I took him to my meeting for Girls Inc. last night and when we walked in a group of girls ran over to admire him. He smiled big and wiggled his whole body for their entertainment.

Owen continues to be a great joy and it is so fun watching him learn and grow. I love him so much.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

harveyg2 said...

Owen is most certainly starting to fill out! What a healthy and cute little boy!!