Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sometimes You Lead and Sometimes You Follow



This video is a little long and maybe only a mother can love it the way I do. As we were playing at Wonderlab last week I realized how much Owen has changed since we became members in October. His first few experiences at the water table were mostly splashing the water a little and holding the balls. Now he can go up and down the steps and place the ball on the ramp that begins the process. He fills and empties containers. His physical skills and coordination have obviously improved. But also he takes in more of the things going on around him. I can see him doing it.

I am so excited to share things with Owen and show him things. I have to remember on a daily basis that it is good for me to sit back and and let him show me. He leads and I can see where that takes him.

No comments: