Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas Activities




I have tried several times to upload pictures and write a post about Christmas. Each attempt has ended in frustration and no blog post. I think maybe I have too many pictures for one post so I have decided to break it up a little and see if I am able to get this done once and for all.

Owen is a fun age for Christmas this year. He loved helping Daddy "make the tree." He handed Daddy each branch as Eric assembled the tree and talked about it for weeks. He liked looking a Christmas lights around town this year and would say "Isn't that pretty?" whenever he saw lights. I apparently said this to him the first time we saw lights.

A train ride at the mall was a big hit as well as visiting the Jingle Rails display with Grandma Neuburger. Each day Owen looked forward to opening a door on the advent calendar that had a chocolate almond Hershey kiss and a bible verse. Owen also enjoyed picking out presents and helping me wrap them for our family and friends.


No comments: