Monday, May 18, 2009

House Guests

The second weekend in March (still catching up as you can see), my dad, sister, and nephew all came to see the house and stay overnight. Dad got Eric and I a Wii for Christmas and it certainly came in handy for that weekend. The weather was not nice enough yet to really spend much time outside. Jeremiah is pretty obsessed with the Wii. I had saved a few big boxes from our treadmill for him and I to make a fort in the bonus room with. He was only interested for about 5 mnutes before he was asking to return to the Wii. Eric and I had rented Mario Kart for the weekend. We really liked that one. I guess it is pretty popular because my dad said you can't find it to buy very often in the stores. Oh well. I actually like playing the old NES Mario better than anything. It is the one thing that I can play really well and beat Jeremiah, or anyone else for that matter. :)



Sis and Reilly watching them play Wii!
Jeremiah enjoying a strawberry milkshake I made him.

No comments: