Monday, May 18, 2009

Julie and Bella

My friend Julie and her little gorgeous dog, Bella, came and stayed with me for a weekend in April. Eric was out of town and Julie was looking to get away for a couple of days, so it worked out perfectly. We mostly just hung out at the house- cooking, talking, watching movies, etc. It was very low key, but fun! I just enjoy hanging out with Julie, even when we do nothing at all.

I am so in love with Bella. Julie rescued Bella after someone found her on the side of the road. She is very pretty and very well behaved. I loved having her around because she is much more snuggly then Reilly. Reilly prefers to just be on her own and doesn't really try to cuddle up very close unless she is scared and shaking. So it was nice to have a dog that enjoyed lots of attention and love.

It was pretty funny watching Reilly and Bella interact too. It was like watching small children. Reilly, who never cares about her toys, would take Bella's toys and just hold him in her mouth almost daring Bella to react. Overall they got along great and I think just found entertainment in trying to get a rise out of the other. I told Julie to let me know if she ever needs a babysitter for Bella.

I think I might want to cocker spaniel for our next dog!


Notice each of them protecting a toy below.

No comments: