I don't know what I am doing with this blogging thing because it seems to take me forever to upload photos, which is one reason I don't do it very much. But I finally realized we don't have a very fast internet connection. To save money we went with the cheapest option. I have never been one to care about things like that, but now that I have a lot of pictures and am trying to do more I might care. This is very timely as they are getting ready to release a local high-speed internet option that is supposed to be really something. Eric has been excited about it and I couldn't have cared less, but now I might be interested. We'll keep you posted.
I have been very busy for the last few months at work and Eric is of course as busy as ever. We are getting into the really intense time - FINALS. This seems to be where the rubber meets the road each semester. The good news is that we are now just a year away from the end of law school. In some ways that seems like a lot, but really a year goes SO fast. I keep reminding myself of that and it helps to see that light at the end of the tunnel.
I have been keeping busy painting the entry, living room, kitchen, and eventually up the stairs and the hallway. I can't decide if I want to hold off on pictures until it is more complete (with some new furniture), and I feel like it looks better in person than the pictures I have. Or maybe you will just have to come visit in order to see it!
We have gotten a new tv stand finally. We were just using a beautiful cedar chest that my grandparents gave me. It wasn't made to hold a tv and all of the things that come with it. It took a long time to find what I was looking for at the right price, but I am very happy with the one we finally found. I just ordered 2 lazyboy chairs. I am really excited about them because they don't look like traditional lazyboy chairs but they recline. The best of both worlds! Here she is, her name is Charlotte.
Here is the living room right now....the furniture is arranged to fit a Christmas tree so it won't always look like that. And I don't have the curtains up on the other window yet.....but here it is.Keep in mind the paint looks a little different in this picture. This was taken at night with the lamp on and no flash.
No comments:
Post a Comment