Thursday, April 7, 2011
Jeremiah's Spring Break
Jeremiah is spending the week in Bloomington with us while on Spring Break. We have had a great time. We started letterboxing. We went to seminar about it at the library and then found one in the library and one in a cemetery in Spencer, IN.
Today we went had a picnic at the park and then played on the playground. Owen enjoyed the baby swing and went down the slide with me. Jeremiah enjoyed a spiderweb climbing thing and 2 huge 3 story high slides. There was also a unique yellow thing that he sits in and spins around. This was my first time going to this park and I am so excited about it. It is about 8 minutes from our house and I love it. They have nice bathrooms, trails to walk, shade, water fountains, nice picnic tables (although we used a blanket on the ground). It is just beautiful! I know Owen and I will be there often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haven't heard from you in soooo LONG! Glad you guys are still alive!
Post a Comment