Sunday, April 17, 2011

Playdate

Eric has been very busy with his LAST SEMESTER of law school!!!!!! Yes I am very excited. Although he has to take the bar exam this summer so from the middle of May until the end of July will be rough. It sounds like the schedule and stress will be far worse than any semester of law school. I am trying to brace myself and prepare myself. It isn't just the fact that he will be gone so much but that he will be (and already is I think) stressed and nervous. Him being gone will be hard too, on all of us (including him). I will do everything I can to make it as easy as possible for him. My goal is that he doesn't worry about the house, Owen, me, nothing but studying, working, and sleeping.

So last weekend while Eric was working on a paper, Grandma Neuburger, Aunt Karen, and Dominic came down for a visit and go for a walk. We had lunch and went for about a 2 mile walk and then played a little bit before they headed home. It was so nice to hang out and I got some cute pictures of the boys together. We are excited that a baby GIRL cousin is due in August!



No comments: