Monday, October 3, 2011

Stickers & Coloring

Owen and I headed up to Fort Wayne last week for a few nights to stay with Grandma Di. Eric had another busy week at work with some evening stuff and a long day of football. So we headed out on a little road trip and made plans to visit everyone we could while we would be up north. I didn't get nearly enough pictures of everyone with Owen like I wanted to but I did get some cute pictures of Owen and Grandma coloring and playing with stickers. There are a lot of pictures below because I wanted you to be able to see Owen's expressions. They are so FUNNY! Owen would put the crayon in his mouth and Grandma would say "yuck" then he would start with the faces. Owen makes those faces when you tell him ANYTHING. :)


Owen has now started to respond to questions with a YES or NO. It isn't always the correct response but he seems to have figured out that he should answer. Today at the park another mom asked her little guy if he was grumpy and Owen said YES!. hahahahaha




Owen looks really happy in these pictures with the stickers and for the most part he was, but he gets really mad when they are stuck to his hand and he can't get them off.