Thursday, December 29, 2011
Pictures
I really love taking pictures. I feel like I have finally figured out how to trouble shoot enough that I can correct issues with the pictures while I am taking them. I can move the camera off of auto mode and still get some decent shots. I have even figured out a few tricks that I have wanted to learn. The picture above was intended to show the cars that Owen loves to race and him smiling in the background out of focus. I love the pictures I took of Owen in front of the Christmas tree. I tried to go out Christmas night and get some good shots of the neighborhood lights but those didn't turn out so well. Taking pictures out in the snow is great! All that natural light reflecting makes it pretty easy and the background is pretty. What I can't figure out is how to lug around a big camera and a diaper bag and a toddler!?!?! Any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment