Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Varsity Club Christmas Party
Last night we went to the Varsity Club 2nd Annual Christmas Party. The Green's are good friends of IU and they invited us all out to their lovely home for a delicious dinner. We were not able to go last year but I am so glad we made it this year. I knew we were in for a treat when we pulled up to their home and they had the biggest outdoor light display I have ever seen in person, complete with a sign that says to tune your radio to hear Christmas music along with the lights. They have a lovely home. They had fires buring in 3 fireplaces. They had a full bar and appetizers set up in the sun room and a sit-down dinner served by a local favorite restuarant. They had a huge back porch with big comfy rocking chairs facing a roaring outdoor firepit. I tried to sit and rock my baby but he was far too busy for that. If I had their back porch I am not sure I would ever leave it. :) They also have two other seperate buildings, one is a man cave and the other a woman cave.
The food was great, the company was wonderful, and Owen was really great inspite of being up 2 hours past his normal bedtime. We put him in his jammies when we were leaving and he fell asleep before we could back out of their driveway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment