Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Milo 1 Month Old

 
 
 
 
 

Since it is almost time to take Milo's 2 month old pictures I better share his 1 month pictures! At one month Milo is still laid-back and pretty easy going. He is just starting to have a "fussy" period in the evenings for 1-3 hours. I know it is typical for babies and I just keep trying different things. He still doesn't really cry, just fusses and you can tell he isn't happy. I don't think I have ever heard him truly cry out for more than a minute.

He is still nursing like a champ, and shocks me with how efficient he is at such a young age. He rarely nurses for more than 10 minutes at a time and is then content for 2-3 hours around the clock. He has stretched out a 4-5 hour stretch at nighttime from about 8:00 - midnight. If I could just get myself to bed I could get more sleep, which I sure could use.

He loves sleeping, baths, and his big brother's voice always gets him to turn his head. I feel like he is already trying to smile and it will emerge any day now! We are really enjoying Milo and loving this sweet time with an adorable squishy baby.

Click on this link to see Owen's 1 month pictures!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: