Owen is now 1 month old! My precious little boy has changed a lot in this short month of life. He is more alert and can focus on people and objects now. He has grown out of his newborn clothes and diapers, although the 0-3 month sized clothes are still a little big.
Owen loves bath time, listening to people talk (especially mommy and daddy!), looking out windows, being bounced up and down, and being outside. He always falls asleep in his car seat, both in the car and in the stroller when we go for our daily walks. The weather has been beautiful lately so we have been taking advantage of walking the neighborhood.
We had our first overnight trip to Indy this weekend and Owen did great. He even spent a couple hours with Grandpa and Grandma Neuburger while Eric and I went to a dinner for Penrod on Saturday. Owen did great, but I missed him like crazy. It was nice to get a little break and enjoy a peaceful dinner outside of the IMA but I was also glad to get back to my little man. We got to spend some time with Aunt Karen, Uncle Scott, and Cousin Dominic too. We went for a long walk (4 miles) on Sunday on the canal and White River State Park.
I am so thankful for a happy healthy little boy. He really is a true joy and I love him so much! I can't wait until he wakes up and needs me again! Gotta go...he is starting to stir!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment