Take a look at Eric's hard work! He stained our deck and mailbox post this weekend. I think he did a great job and it looks AWESOME! The pictures don't really do it justice because I was hurrying to snap a few and get them up here.
We have been having a wonderful first holiday with Owen! My dad was here with us for a few days last week, which was very nice. He kept us well fed and helped us with a few things around the house. Then on Friday the weather turned BEAUTIFUL (highs in the 70s with no humidity!). We have been enjoying that with all the windows open in the house and a lovely breeze blowing through the house. We have taken long walks each day and just been outside as much as possible. It felt so nice. I tried to capture a photo of the breeze blowing through the house.
Owen has been great. Or maybe it is me who is doing better. I feel like I have figured a few things out with him. Nursing is going well and he is sleeping for a good 4 hour stretch at night and then a 3 hour and then a 2 hour stretch pretty consistently. He is on the verge of growing out of his newborn sized clothes, although the 0-3 month stuff still looks big on him.
Tonight is bath night (which he loves!). I can't wait for him to wake up again soon so I can kiss him and love him some more!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment