We have teeth! Milo's first tooth poked through on November 4th and the second one (both on bottom) on November 17th. Milo is getting very close to crawling. He has figured out how to use a straw. He is very steady now sitting up. I can sit him in the bathtub with Owen and he can splash around and I don't have to worry too much about him falling over. He really enjoys playing in the bath and swimming at the YMCA. I can tell Milo understands what I am saying now when I talk about Owen or Daddy or Reilly he will look at them if they are in the room. He loves to put our foreheads together and it always gets a little giggle out of him.
Loving this little guy who doesn't seem so little anymore and is growing way too fast!

No comments:
Post a Comment