December was a big month for Mr. Milo. FOUR top teeth all came in at once. You can imagine this has majorly disrupted sleep around here. And made for a cranky baby that isn't very interested in eating. I have wondered multiple times if he is actually sick or something else is wrong besides the teeth. Ah the plight of a mother who is not getting sleep, worry and wonder!
Sunday, February 2, 2014
Milo 9 Months Old
Well this is officially my latest post. Milo was 9 months old on December 19th and I am just typing this on Feb. 2nd. I'm doing a good job taking pictures but no one would know because I can't seem to do much with them, I always have high hopes of printing and sending them to people and blogging and just don't seem to ever get it done.
December was a big month for Mr. Milo. FOUR top teeth all came in at once. You can imagine this has majorly disrupted sleep around here. And made for a cranky baby that isn't very interested in eating. I have wondered multiple times if he is actually sick or something else is wrong besides the teeth. Ah the plight of a mother who is not getting sleep, worry and wonder!
December was a big month for Mr. Milo. FOUR top teeth all came in at once. You can imagine this has majorly disrupted sleep around here. And made for a cranky baby that isn't very interested in eating. I have wondered multiple times if he is actually sick or something else is wrong besides the teeth. Ah the plight of a mother who is not getting sleep, worry and wonder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment