We had a fabulous 4th of July! (I know it has taken me awhile to post this.) This is the 3rd year that I have attended the annual party in Dale and Heidi's neighborhood. We missed Dale this year as he was out of town. The weather was a little sketchy early on and we had to make a run inside but it cleared up and we had a great time. My mom, sister, and nephew happened to come to town last minute and Heidi kindly invited them to join the party. Jeremiah loved the band and was a little dancing machine. It was good practice for our upcoming wedding reception! I had so much fun.
Click on the link below to see the pictures. There were too many to post them all. Since I am still trying to figure out the best way to use this blog I am trying something different on this post. I hope it works.
Click here to see the 4th of July Album


No comments:
Post a Comment