I got to spend a lot of time with my favorite little guy this weekend, my nephew Jeremiah. I took over 200 pictures in one day! That seems crazy but it is so easy with this new camera to just keep clicking away. I will have to make several posts to discuss all of the fun we had but here is one really quickly.My mom found this really cool remote control Jeep on clearance and bought it for Jeremiah. They are really working hard on getting Jeremiah to listen and obey. Apparently the apple didn't fall far from the tree and Jeremiah is a lot like his mom in the morning and doesn't like to get out of bed and get moving to get ready for the day. So now if he is good and goes to bed on time without fussing and gets up and ready for school he is allowed to play with the Jeep in the evening.
He really picks things up fast and quickly learned how to drive it all over the place. I think he likes the camera and certainly "hammed" it up a few times this weekend when he noticed me clicking away.I had such a great weekend with my family, Eric's family, and some of our friends. I have many more posts coming regarding all of the events packed into one weekend.
I hope everyone else had a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment