Monday, July 21, 2008
Leavin on a Jet Plane
We leave for China 3 weeks from tomorrow. It will be here before I know it. I am excited and a little nervous. My only other international travel involved a trip to the emergency room in the Dominician Republic. That was not fun and I would rather not do that again. However this time I am not working to build a camp for kids. I shouldn't be bathing in a river this time...right?
I went to Brookstone tonight and found this wonderful travel pillow. Eric just went on a trip a few weeks ago and mentioned that it would have been nice to have some kind of pillow to help him sleep on the plane. I had already been thinking about the very same thing for our upcoming 13 hour flight. So I thought this might help. At least it will prevent that thing that happens when you fall asleep sitting up and your head flops to the side and wakes you up. We are headed to a Cubs game (my first MLB game ever!) this weekend in Chicago so I will test it out then and see if it was worth it. Anyone else have one that they can tell me good things about? Good things only please as I have already purchased it. :)
This pillow is from the NAP line they have at Brookstone. They have a whole slew of items that you can purchase that are supposed to be really soft and used to take a nap. It sounds awesome but I end up thinking that I really don't need any extra special blankets and pillows to encourage me to take a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment