Eric just called me on his way home from his last final. I am so glad it is over. He will still be busy, of course, but at least this should significantly cut down some of his time away. This past weekend he was gone from 7:00 a.m. until almost midnight Saturday and Sunday morning to mid-afternoon. He came home yesterday and made a delicious dinner. He made homemade ranch dressing! It was amazing, and neither of us are huge ranch fans but we love this. He also made filet mignon and baked potatoes.
Apparently a side effect of pregnancy for me is blogging. I have hit a record this month. I obviously have things I want to share about what is going on with the baby but I am not sure why I am blogging so much more.
Today I have been much more nauseous. It is still bearable but more nagging than before. It was to the point today that it made food sound gross. It is hard to think of what to eat when you feel like you are about to lose it. When I did eat I felt better. It is funny that I have not wanted sweets at all. Before I would crave sweets often. Now it doesn't really sound good at all. I hope that sticks with me. I told my grandma that I hope I will be like some other people I know who lose weight after having a baby and end up thinner than they ever were before having a baby. Grandma didn't sound too hopeful for that, she said she thinks I have the wrong genes for that wish. Well a girl can hope.
I am thinking a lot about our bonus room. I feel like I have a lot of work to do before I can even start thinking about decorating a nursery. It is a slippery slope of work! In order to create a nursery, I need to empty the closet and move the workout stuff out and into the bonus room. In order to get that into the bonus room in a usable condition, I will need to organize that room. To really do it right I should organize all of our closets and go through clothes that we don't need/don't fit/don't like and have a garage sale or a goodwill run. Eric will probably push the goodwill idea. Which I am in favor of, it really is a lot of work to do a garage sale. There is just something about a garage sale that sounds like a better idea than the actuality to me. I will try to listen to Eric on this one.
Well it is getting late (8:30) and I feel like I could go to bed. So goodnight everyone, can't wait to see you all at Christmas or soon after!
1 comment:
hehe - just catching up on all those *hidden* posts -- I'm so excited to ready your baby stuff! oxoxo
Post a Comment