I am entering my 29th year of my life extremely happy. Of course I have bad days. I certainly feel exhausted most of the time and I worry more than I ever have if I am doing everything "right." But even with all of that, becoming a mom has by far been the best thing I have ever done.
One year ago, Owen was the size of a lime. Today he is about 18.5 pounds and mastering new things each day. He just mastered rolling from back to belly and does it very quickly now (although he only rolls to his left so far). He has started reaching for Reilly when she gets close. He can eat cereal from a spoon and surprised me the other day when I gave him a sippy cup and he held it up and took a drink. His first tooth made an appearance this past weekend. He is getting very close to sitting up. He is now reaching for books when we read. Tonight in the bathtub he would lift his feet in the air and splash them down in the water. I would react and say SPLASH! He seemed to notice that if he did it again, so would I.
I spent my birthday taking care of a teething baby with a cold. But it was the best one I have ever had.
1 comment:
= - D
Little man just keeps changing!
Post a Comment