Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Pictures


We had our first doctor appointment yesterday. Everything went great. They said everything looks just as it should. It was very cool to see the ultrasound. The baby was moving his/her feet and that was really cool to see. The heartbeat was 170 beats per minute. The tech called her "she" several times, but I am sure that didn't mean anything.

I had a little episode at work Monday and almost passed out. It was quite embarrassing and happened during a meeting where I was with several people of course. The doctor is not concerned, she just thinks I need to watch my blood sugar levels. I need to make sure I am eating protein every 3-4 hours and not simple carbs that will spike and cause me to get shaky and light headed. She said if I have any problems after making a few adjustments to my eating to call. Eric and I stopped and picked up some protein bars for me to keep in my purse so I have something if I get in a pinch.

This afternoon I am having my root canal. I got the okay from the doc that as long as they are just using local anesthesia it is fine. I am not looking forward to this appointment at all but I am just ready for it to be done and over.

1 comment:

Karen said...

So happy to see the first pictures of my niece or nephew! He/She looks like a little lima bean. I love it! Keep taking good care of yourself and baby.