
Baby's now the size of a prune!
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)
We have internet again! And I have to say that I love it. I didn't realize that there would be that big of a difference but already with just one upload I can tell this is much faster. Now I can do more blog updates!
We had a relaxing weekend. Saturday we literally laid around all day napping and watching Simpsons! It was nice to relax and be lazy together. We did hang some more pictures around the house. It has been a very slow process but when you look back at the year we really have gotten a lot done and filled up each room slowly but surely. I only have about 3 things left to finish up downstairs but I am putting them on hold while I figure out what to do upstairs. I talked to my mom today about coming down for a weekend and helping me organize the bonus room. That room has become such a dumping ground. We desperately need to go through clothes and things and make goodwill run and then find a home for everything else. Then we can focus on moving the few things out of the room that will be the nursery.
Well it is already 8:30 and that means it is getting past my bed time (nowadays)!
1 comment:
A weekend of the Simpsons...you guys know how to live it up!
Looking forward to knowing whether you will have a little boy prune or little girl prune.
Dale
Post a Comment