Saturday, February 27, 2010

16 weeks

Baby's now the size of an avocado!
Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

Wow - 16 weeks= 4 months! Time is flying.

I had more energy today than I have had in months. We took Reilly for a walk, got groceries, made lasagna, make homemade sugar cookies and decorated them, and cleaned the house!

I am seriously craving crab legs. We went to a steak place in town Saturday night and I *almost* ordered crab legs, but I was afraid that it would be a mistake so I decided to stick with what they were know for. The steak was great but I am still here wishing for crab legs. This has been going on for a month now. I was trying to get my crab leg fix in Florida and it never happened. So now I am wondering where to get good crab legs in the middle of the never ending winter in Indiana. I don't want to cook them myself because I don't know how and I think that would ruin it for me.

No comments: