Monday, February 15, 2010

Week 14: Feb. 13, 2010


Baby's now the size of a lemon!
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.

I will have several days where I think I am feeling great, and then I will have a day like Saturday where I can't seem to get off the couch except to run to the bathroom when I think I am going to get sick.

I went on a quick trip last week to Fort Myers to see my grandparents. We had a good time even though the weather was not exactly what you expect in southwest Florida. It was certainly better than the weather we are having back here. I took these pictures a few minutes ago of our back porch when I let Reilly out. We had cleared most of this off because we grilled over the weekend. Everything you see on the grill itself is from overnight and this morning.



I am so ready for the spring. It seems like we have had a lot of snow this year. Eric and I had a nice Valentine Day yesterday. We went out to dinner at one of our local favorites - Malibu Grill. They have great food. We had wedge blue cheese salad with bacon and green onions. I had the macadamia nut crusted grouper and Eric had Penne Vodka with chicken and peppers.

Hope everyone else had a great day.

No comments: