Wednesday, October 6, 2010

8 Weeks & 1st Trip to Brown County






On Tuesday evening we took Owen to Brown County State Park. I have noticed on my walks that the trees in the neighborhood are BEAUTIFUL! I wanted to take my tripod and a little snack picnic and a blanket and spend a little time there....well Owen had other ideas. Other than for a few minutes to snap these pictures he was not a happy camper. So we called it a night early and ate the popcorn I packed in the car on the way home listening to Owen scream.

Oh well...maybe he will like Brown County more next time. I was also a little disappointed in the trees...they aren't a gorgeous as the ones right out my back door. So I will try to get some good pictures of what I get to see everyday on my walks with Owen. Have I mentioned I love the fall?

Owen is doing great despite that little hiccup the other night. He is sleeping 6 straight hours at night from about 9-3 and then 3 more hours from about 4-7. Sometimes he even goes back down again until 9 a.m.! He loves laying around on a blanket and cooing and smiling, especially in the mornings. He typically take 1 or 2 good naps during the day (1 hour+) and a few cat naps here and there. Sometimes he will sleep in his swing, or stroller while I walk, or bouncy seat. But sometimes he just wants mommy to hold him and that is the only way he will take a good nap. So I settle in and enjoy my sweet little baby!

No comments: