We had a great day yesterday hanging out as a family. We ran errands and cooked up a storm. Eric cooked a homemade tomato bisque soup, we made broccoli cheddar soup, and chicken pot pie. I can't wait to eat all these yummy left overs this week.
I am loving this fall weather. And I am also getting excited for the upcoming holidays. This is by far my favorite time of the year. I can't wait to begin traditions with Owen.
He is so cute in his little sweatsuit he wore yesterday. Owen got to spend some good quality time with daddy yesterday, when I went to the gym to work out. I missed my little guy but I think it is good for me to have a little time to myself and also good for Daddy and Owen to have some time together. I am hoping to try and go to the gym 2-3 times a week. My legs are sore today from lifting weights. I think it has been almost a year since I last worked out like I did yesterday. It feels really good to get back to the gym.
I am loving this fall weather. And I am also getting excited for the upcoming holidays. This is by far my favorite time of the year. I can't wait to begin traditions with Owen.
He is so cute in his little sweatsuit he wore yesterday. Owen got to spend some good quality time with daddy yesterday, when I went to the gym to work out. I missed my little guy but I think it is good for me to have a little time to myself and also good for Daddy and Owen to have some time together. I am hoping to try and go to the gym 2-3 times a week. My legs are sore today from lifting weights. I think it has been almost a year since I last worked out like I did yesterday. It feels really good to get back to the gym.

No comments:
Post a Comment