Monday, December 27, 2010
Rolled Over!
Owen figured out how to roll from back to front! We were at a meeting for Girls Inc and he was laying on the floor beside me and when I looked down he was on his belly. I flipped him back to his back and he did it again.
This morning he has done it a half dozen times. In the video, above he makes it look effortless but several times it has taken him a lot longer than that to get all the way over and his arms out from under him. He doesn't seem to get upset just keeps working. He is very determined and focused when he is trying to roll over. I am so excited for him but at the same time this is another one of those slippery slopes.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love It!! Watch out...that guy will be on the move very soon.
Post a Comment